This is just a few points on what I’ve done over the last few years as a brief synopsis of my CV.
- Marketing: Strategy / Product Development / PR / Promotional and Product life cycle experience / Project Management
- IT: Business Consultancy / Business and Systems Analysis / Project Management / Business Architecture
- HR: Negotiating with Outsource providers during TUPE transfer / Employee representation
- Mobile: Understanding the mobile music sector / iOS / Android and other mobile operating systems
- NHS: Non-Executive Director of one of St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust for 5 and a half years.
- Equality and Diversity: Chairman of the Equality Committee at St George’s and started the BME network
- Department of Justice: Lay Member for appointment of Magistrates
- Charity: Trustee of a local RMHC attached to St George’s
- Education: Chairman of Governors at a special school for 4 years and a governor for 12.
- Homelessness: Working with Nightwatch delivering food and clothing to homeless people for 10 years.
Writing / Publishing:
- Palm Sound mobile music creation blog: Writer for over 5 and a half years
- Co-Host on the Touchsound Podcast
I will have a full CV up here at some point, and if that’s what you need then please don’t hesitate to contact me.